Ok so I have spent the last week porting the new versions of my games to various platforms. Here is my list of accomplishments:
I still have to build the new version of Train Sim for Windows Store & Windows Phone.
Need More Coffee!
After months of work I am happy to release Dinosaur Sim for Android.
Dinosaur Sim allows you to play as one of the 12 popular Dinosaurs. Fight your way to the top of the food chain or play as a peaceful herbivore in a realistic 3D environment. Each Dinosaur is beatify animated and has realistic sounds. Dinosaur Sim is action packed but also has educational modes in a perfect mix to keep you playing and learning for hours
Dinosaur Sim also contains 3 additional game modes including;
– Dino Safari mode, learn about each of the Dinosaurs in the game,
– Dino Paint mode, colour your favourite Dinosaurs
– Dino Museum mode, learn about fossils and Dinosaur Bones
– 12 Realistic Playable Dinosaurs
– 4 Game Modes
– Realistic 3D Graphics & Animations
– No In Game Purchases